- There are thousands of workers’ compensation industry professionals who believe in and support Texas injury benefit programs. For example:
- Many sophisticated Fortune 500 risk managers, who are very aware of their brand value, manage Texas injury benefit programs covering billions of dollars in payroll;
- Many “A” rated insurance companies support the Texas injury benefit insurance marketplace and write approximately $100 million in annual premiums;
- Many nationally respected TPAs handle Texas injury benefit claims, successfully resolving tens of thousands of injury claims every year, and;
- Several nationally respected actuarial firms have confirmed Texas injury benefit program success.
- These professionals have openly worked together for the past two decades to deliver better results for injured workers, fewer disputes, and a better value for employers.